Friday, June 24, 2011

Write about possibilities

Never quite satisfied, a constant nudge from status quo, I will not accept stagnation.

In the past, adorned possibilities expired. Fear and doubt left them unopened in a box. I chide myself and resolve to improve.

I wonder; what creates that quest for betterment and change? Some believe it is circumstance. Some attribute will and determination.

Outside my door is a plethora of opportunity, the unforeseen and the anticipated.

Decisions must be weighed, risks calculated, paths chosen.

So I dream, tingly with expectation. I pursue relentlessly, challenging myself to evolve, no longer content to tread tranquil waters. I want to propel myself into white caps.

For how muted would life be without the thrill of possibilities.

1 comment:

Josh said...

Cool! I like it.