Friday, August 26, 2011

Write About A Stranger At A Crossroads

Ok, we are franticly packing to get out of town. Gotta get rid of this dog who is losing her mind right now. I swear she freaks every time we pull out the suitcases. Also trying to pack everything needed by two kids who are totally useless in the whole process. Ever seven minutes they appear with yet another large stuffed animal they just cannot live without. The whole time I am eyeing the clock watching our planned departure time come and go. It's a race against the clock that I just can't seem to win.

So, in an attempt to keep my sanity, I will be saving this prompt until my return! Have a great weekend guys....

1 comment:

Josh said...

Hey, as the most consistent prompter here I think you can afford a missed entry here or there ;-)